Law & Storage: Self-Storage Legal Issues
$49.95 – $69.95
From lien sales and tenant deaths to consumer rights and settling tenant disputes, our Law & Storage publication covers a wide range of legal issues impacting your storage business! See complete Table of Contents below.
PLEASE NOTE: The digital edition is readable online only. It cannot be printed or downloaded as a PDF.
- The Top Five Legal Issues In The Self-Storage Industry
- Cybersecurity For Small Businesses
- Key Privacy And Security Due Diligence Requests For Mergers And Acquisitions
- When A Tenant Files For Bankruptcy
- Managing Client Conduct At Self-Storage Facilities
- Death Of A Tenant
- Can Self-Storage Operators Make Their Facilities Cashless?
- Legitimate Lien Sales: Special Units Need Special Auctions
- Mapping Out The Lien Sale Process For Titled Property
- Disposal Of “Personal” Information
- Arbitration Vs. Litigation In Self-Storage
- What Are The Duties Of A Tenant At A Self-Storage Facility?
- Rights And Obligations: New Consumer
- Privacy Laws Impact Businesses
- Are “Holdover Clauses” Applicable For Self-Storage Rental Agreements?
- The ADA And Your Websites
- Settling Tenant Disputes In The Age Of Social Media
|Dimensions||11 × 9 × .5 in|
Digital, Print, Print Digital Combo